Our GDPR compliance coordinator is Andrea Fallon. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
How We Collect & Protect Our Customers
Here at ACE Lifts we take your we take your privacy seriously and will only use the information you provide to administer your account. When you create an account with ACE Lifts Ltd, to request a quote or buy a service from us, in order to carry out our obligations under the contract we must process the information you provide. We may use it in order to:
- Provide you with our service and products.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide information to monitor our performance. We protect our customer information and use Clik Software to store your information securely in accordance with the 7 GDRP Key Principals
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Purpose limitation.
- Data minimisation.
- Storage limitation.
- Integrity and confidentiality (security).
From time to time we would like to contact you to ensure we are providing you with new and innovative technology to ensure you are provided with up to date information relevant to you lift maintenance, reactive call outs, repairs, modernization, remote monitoring for lifts & installation.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by ACE Lifts Ltd please complete the ‘Right to Be Forgotten Form on our website:
Prospective, Current & Previous Employee’s
We collect personal information from you when you apply for a position with our company or become employees of ACE Lifts LTD
For Recruitment Purposes; We may ask you for personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, postcode, job title, daytime and/or mobile phone number and information about your workplace and the nature of your business. You must also provide us with personal information when you create a user name and password.
As an employee of ACE Lifts Ltd all the above will apply with additional information required such as bank details, driver’s license details, NI number and next of kin.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information we collect via the Easyweb ATS for the purposes of:
- Shortlisting job applications and recruiting for “legitimate interest” as candidates will have applied for the role and we have a legitimate interest in processing the information to see if they are suitable for the position.
- All application forms with necessary questions will be clearly identified as to what is contractually required and the consequences of not filling out forms will be explained.
- Applications with profiling questions will have a check box/opt out box where individuals will need to give their “explicit consent” to process this data. Individuals have the right not to supply such data and they can still apply without filling this information and without prejudice.
- Disclaimers will be provided as to how the answers will be used and the logic behind the questions will be explained.
- Any CV’s that are received out of the blue from job seekers won’t be able to be held on file, candidates will be instructed to log onto our website and if they cannot see any vacancies that meet their requirement to register for job alerts.
Personal information we collect and store on Sage HR as employee records:
- Once an employee has been successfully recruited, they have entered into a contract with ACE Lifts LTD, we are therefore processing their data based on an “employment contract.”
- ACE Lifts LTD will only respond to requests for references for former employees if the new employer, has obtained the employee’s consent for certain categories of information in the reference. The new employer will be required to state to ACE Lifts LTD that they have the employee’s explicit consent to request a reference containing specified details, with a copy of the signed consent included with the reference request.
Storage Period of Data
Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Easyweb
We will hold the personal data from all CV applications for TWELVE MONTHS. Easyweb ATS will automatically manage this process by setting the length of time that the data will be held for and then will email each candidate to inform them that their personal data is about to be deleted from the system unless they grant permission for the client to hold onto their data.
Personnel Files – Sage HR Personal Data
We will hold the personal data on all employees whilst they remain an employee of ACE Lifts on SAGE HR.
When an employee leaves ACE Lifts LTD, we will keep their record within Sage HR for TWELVE months after their leaving date. Additionally, we will ask the employee who is leaving if they wish us to provide references on them in the future, this will be at an exit interview/telephone call or exit questionnaire. We will ask them how long they wish us to retain their personal details for the use of referencing purposes after the first 12 months as they expire, i.e. 1-3 years.
SAGE HR will support the management of this process by raising an event reminder within HR to flag when a previous employee left the company twelve months ago. At this point the processor will either delete or retain the information based on what the ex- employee requested at their exit interview/on the questionnaire.
You have the right;
To be Informed – full transparency of data held
Of Access -access requests
To Rectification – inaccurate change requests
To Erasure -all data deleted
Restrict Processing – stop processing
Data Portability – move to another organisation
To Object – automated decisions can be stopped
Access to your information and contacting ACE Lifts LTD
You have the right to request a free copy of the personal information ACE Lifts LTD holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests (with a return email address where possible) to:
The Web Team/Data Protection
ACE Lifts LTD
Units 4&5 St Ives way
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Other Documentation associated with this policy
Map of full job application process
Right to Be Forgotten Form
- Your Name / Your Position
- Name of Organisation/Name known By
- Contact Telephone/Contact Mobile
- Contact Email.